Highly Experienced In Probate Law And Estate Administration
Regardless of whether your loved one created a will, our team of attorneys is fully equipped to help you protect their estate. Frisella Neilson, APC, provides competent legal guidance in probate law cases, including estate administration, will contests and litigation. Consult our firm if you have questions or face complex issues in your case.
Skilled Guidance Throughout The Probate Process
Our experienced probate lawyers assist executors, administrators and personal representatives in their duties, including:
- Accounting the estate’s inventory
- Maintaining estate assets
- Selling or transferring estate property as necessary
- Resolving remaining debt
- Filing estate taxes
- Distributing assets to heirs and beneficiaries
If you are responsible for settling an estate, you must proceed with utmost care. Our services can allow you to keep accurate records of asset transfers, communicate with the probate court and abide by your other legal obligations.
Efficient Resolution Of Will Contests
Not every probate case leads to a will contest or other litigation. However, cases do often concern difficult legal, financial and emotional subjects, such as:
- The decedent’s mental capacity at the time of will creation
- Whether undue influence through manipulation, elder abuse or deception may be a factor
- The valuation of property and assets within the estate
- Whether the executor properly executed the will
- Potential commingling of estate and personal assets
Will contests require a straightforward, sensible approach. Our attorneys understand the gravity of these cases, and we represent families and executors in court. We work toward timely and effective resolutions.