Sami R. Martinez
SAMI R. MARTINEZ, is a 1994 graduate of Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from San Diego State University and received a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and a minor in Marketing. She was admitted to the California State Bar in 1995.
Ms. Martinez’ experience includes estate planning, probate, beneficiary representation and trust administration. She enjoys helping clients through the process of planning for their families and is accessible and responsive to their needs. Prior to joining Frisella Neilson, APC, Ms. Martinez practiced in the area of Family Law. Outside of work she enjoys playing tennis and spending time with her three sons.
Ms. Martinez is a member of the California State Bar, San Diego County Bar Association, Probate Attorneys of San Diego and lectures on Estate Planning at a local community college.
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Trust & Elder Abuse Litigation
- Beneficiary Representation
- Conservatorships & Guardianships
- California, 1995
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1994
- San Diego State University , San Diego, California
- Bachelor of Arts - Magna Cum Laude
- Minor: Journalism
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California State Bar
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Probate Attorneys of San Diego