Trusted Advice. Tailored To Fit Your Needs.
At Frisella Neilson, APC, our experienced attorneys, paralegals and staff are committed to our clients. Our firm understands the complex nature of probate litigation, estate planning and business formation. We are dedicated to helping every client find a resolution that fits their needs.
Clear communication and explanations are provided at every turn to help our clients understand their options so they can make the best decision for their future. Our proactive approach helps us understand and achieve each client’s expectations and goals.
Trusts & Elder Abuse Litigation
Conservatorships & Guardianships
What We Do
Our law firm assists clients with the following:
- Estate planning: creating or amending trusts, wills, powers of attorney, and advanced health care directives
- Trust administration: representing a trustee to help carry out terms of the trust
- Probate: representing clients through the probate process
- Probate litigation: representing clients in litigation
- Trust & elder abuse litigation: representing clients in disputes involving trusts and estate documents along with financial elder abuse claims
- Beneficiary representation: representing beneficiaries involved in trusts, wills and succession plans
- Conservatorships & guardianships: representing clients acting as an “agent” for incapacitated individuals or guardians of minor children and their estate
- Business formation: representing clients starting their own business or changing their business structure
Do not wait until a crisis occurs before you speak with an experienced probate and estate planning lawyer. We will help you protect your estate and legacy by drafting clear legal documents and reviewing your plans to minimize conflicts. Our goal is to help you avoid an expensive and long probate process whenever possible.