Amy L. Pierson is a 2011 graduate of Southern Illinois University School of Law. She graduated from the University of Alabama in 1998 with a Master of Accountancy after acquiring a Bachelor of Science in Accounting in 1997.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Pierson worked as a trust and estate attorney in Atlanta, Georgia. Through her role as a trust and estate litigator, she represented various types of clients, including corporate fiduciaries, trustees, executors, and estate and trust beneficiaries in fiduciary disputes. Ms. Pierson advocates for her clients from start to finish and provides an honest assessment of her clients’ position at every stage of the dispute. Outside of work, Ms. Pierson enjoys spending time with her fiancée and their 3 pups.
- Estate and trust administration
- Trust and estate litigation
- Will contests
- Beneficiary representation
- California, 2020
- Georgia, 2012
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2012
- Superior Courts of the State of Georgia, 2012
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2012
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, Carbondale, Illinois
- Juris Doctor - 2011
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Major: Master of Accountancy, 1998
- Major: B.S. in Accounting, 1997