He graduated from Concordia University, St. Paul in 2011 with a Bachelor's of Arts in Kinesiology with an emphasis in Athletic Training and Sports Management. Mr. Whitman was a sprinter and pole vaulter on Concordia University's NCAA Track and Field Team.
After Law School, Mr. Whitman worked in professional basketball negotiating partnerships and sponsorships opportunities. During this time, Mr. Whitman hosted and organized a pro bono clinic in partnership with the Attorney's General of the State of Nevada and Nevada Legal Services that served roughly 100 veterans.
Mr. Whitman interned for Judge Aaron Persky in the Superior Court of Santa Clara County in both Probate and Civil Court. Before joining Frisella Law, Mr. Whitman practiced in business law, having specialized in corporate formation/governance, mergers and acquisitions, and venture financings in Silicon Valley.
- Trusts and Estates Planning and Litigation
- Business Law - Formation and Corporate Governance
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2015
- Concordia University St. Paul
- B.A. - 2011
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Kinesiology with emphasis in Athletic Training and Sports Management
Current Employment Position
- California, 2018
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member, Present
- Probate Attorneys of San Diego, Member, Present
- Law School Public Service Program Honoree
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Lawyers Network at the Dignity Center, 2014 to 2015
- Minnesota Assistance Council for Veterans, 2014 to 2015